Universal Horizon Limited
* Go from a total beginner to an advanced Python programmer
* Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
* Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
* Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
* Create real-world Python programs
* Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
* The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become a data scientist
* Fill up your resume with in demand data science skills
* Learn how to pre-process data
* Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning
* Start coding in Python and learn how to use it for statistical analysis
* Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
* Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
* Learn OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
* Learn GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces)
* Use state-of-the-art Deep Learning frameworks
* Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
* Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
* Become a freelance data scientist and AI Expert and earn money from home.
* Job opportunities in companies as a web developer, software engineers, database administrator.
* Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the data science field.
* Get 3 months’ internship opportunity with us after you are certified a full stack web and software developer.
Statistical Analysis: NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, and Seaborn, Advanced statistical analysis, Tableau, statsmodels etc
Machine Learning Tool: SciKit-Learn, TensorFlow, XGBoost etc
GUI: Anaconda, Sypder
AI Algorithm: CNN, K-Means Clustering, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Random Forest and Decision Trees, Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Reinforcement Learning etc
|Monday||9am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5pm|
|Friday||9am – 5pm|